Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Soft Food Day 1

Hello :)


Today I started 10 days of "soft food" aka I can pretty much eat normally, minus like extremely hard to digest things. For breakfast I had a half a piece of toast and 2 scrambled eggs. It was good :D. It's just weird eating such tiny amounts. I'm thinking bread is not going to be worth it in the long run, but I guess it's good to know I CAN eat it occasionally, considering it was such a big part of my diet pre-surgery. I also had some flat bread crackers with my chicken salad at lunch and those were great, and I feel more useful than 1/2 a piece of toast. I bought some ground beef yesterday, I'm going to try making a taco, and maybe like some ground beef with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese, so lasagna ish? haha.


Everything is going well, I feel perfect now. I wish it would stop raining so I can go hiking or something! I'm kind of itching to start exercising. Go figure haha. 


If I don't post again, Happy New Year's everybody :D


-Heather



1 comment:

  1. I haven't even tried bread (haven't had it in about a month actually, kind of proud of myself! lol!) yet. Toooo scared! It is amazing how much fills us up post-op.

    Oh, and my mom told me this - stay away from potato chips if you can, the corn and tortilla chips go down alot smoother. :) (Cuz you said something about tacos! lol)

    ReplyDelete