Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 3

I'm pretty good today overall. I've been busy with some freelance work so that kept my mind off food. Pretty much I'm fine, till I'm not completely distracted and I think about food, then I want food, and I'm scared that I'm going to fail, and how can I never eat a normal amount of food again. Ugh. I'm looking forward to next week when I can add some flavor!! haha. I think I might die when I get to eat mushies!! haha.


I strained some chicken noodle soup today and just had the broth, that tasted good and felt almost normal. I need to go to the store and see if I can find some different varieties.


I drank a whole 20oz Isopure which is 40g protein today with some SF Kool-Aid in it, and that really filled me up. I need more, but I'm not hungry.


-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment