Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!! I'm glad to start fresh in 2011. Hopefully everything comes together in my life this year :). I'm looking forward to having more fun, and going on more crazy vacations. My life is pretty great :D (now I just need a job and to lose this weight haha)


I went clubbing last night with my friend Toto in West Hollywood, SO.MUCH.FUN! It was crazy by midnight getting all squashed to death by sweaty people. I had never been to this club before I love gay clubs they play all pop music it makes it so fun, they sure love themselves some Katy Perry. Also nothing better than like 5 guys telling you you look cute haha. Why are gays so awesome? I had one shot, that Toto picked out for me, didn't do much for me, didn't really get buzzed... not worth drinking. I still hate it. I guess I'm lucky in that aspect. People just always look like they are having so much fun drunk hahah!


-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment