Monday, January 3, 2011

Diet & Exercise

Hello!

So, I've been doing pretty good getting the hang of this whole diet thing. This week I'm starting to be more careful with my portion sizes and measuring my food! 1/2 cup damn it!! Haha. I'm also trying to write down the calories and protein so I can get a better idea of what is going in. I got a recipe book too. Everything seems pretty easy, have to try something in there.

It's a little frustrating, I didn't lose any weight this week! BOO! But, actually I think that is normal for this period of time, with the healing and all. I'm just anxious to get started.

I did 2 days of cardio so far, I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the treadmill today and yesterday. It felt good! But the gym is so gross, not my cup of tea, though not sure where I'd put a treadmill in my 300 sqft apartment hahaha, and it's too cold to walk outside (it SNOWED in parts of LA yesterday, I don't even know)

So overall things are good, nothing has made me sick, or worried or anything like that. I go see my doctor this week, so hopefully I'll get some more insight.

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment